Monday, January 9, 2012

GREEN COLOR TREND







The year of the dragon has started. Green has come into fashion again together with it. For myself, I chose the rich color of the Christmas tree. It seems like it has the smell of the winter and New Year. And in winter I have much more frequent "without-heels" mood. This post is a vivid example of it.

It's a bit men's fashion: to wear sneakers in winter. But I also decided to try it. Previously I thought like "Well, how do they don't they freeze in them??" And actually it's not so scary and I wasn't frozen)



Also talking again about Samara's purchases: I've bought this stunning sweater here. I saw it while walking in one mall. But soon had to start sale and I decided to wait a bit. Then I was so busy, that I've forgotten about it. And one time, when I was getting mad in a traffic jam, I've decided to "kill the time" in the same mall. I really didn't expect to find it, cause the sale has already started about 2 week ago.  But my lovely sweater was still waiting for me!)


/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


Вот и наступил год дракона. Вместе с ним пришла вновь мода на зеленый цвет. Лично для себя я выбрала насыщенный цвет елки. От него так и веет зимой и Новым Годом. И зимой меня гораздо более часто посещает "бескаблучное" настроение. Этот пост - яркий тому пример. 


Это в определенной мере мужская мода носить кеды зимой. Я тоже решила попробовать. Раньше думала: "ну как же они не мерзнут в них???" А на самом деле не так уж это и страшно и вовсе я не замерзла)

Так же, продолжая тему самарских покупок: этот потрясающий свитер я тоже купила здесь) увидела я его, гуляя по одному торговому центру. Но вскоре должны были начаться скидки, и я решила подождать. Потом я закрутилась в своих делах и забыла о нем. И, как-то раз, стоя в пробке, решила убить время в том же ТЦ, даже не надеясь уже его там найти, так как скидки шли уже недели 2. 
Так вот: он меня дождался!)

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


L'anno del drago è iniziato. Il verde è tornato di moda ancora. Per quanto mi riguarda, ho scelto il colore ricco dell'albero di Natale. Sembra che questo maglione abbia l'odore dell'inverno e del Capodanno. E in inverno, ho molto più  spesso l'umore "senza-tacchi"Questo post ne è un vivido esempio.

E' moda un po' maschile indossare scarpe da ginnastica in inverno. Ma anch'io ho deciso di provare. In precedenza ho pensato  "Beh, ma come  fanno non congelarsi i piedi?" E in realtà non è così spaventoso e non mi sono congelata)



Vorrei, inoltre, parlare degli acquisti di Samara: ho acquistato questo splendido maglione qui. L'ho visto mentre stavo camminando in un centro commerciale. Ma ben presto dovevano iniziare i saldi e ho deciso di aspettare un po '. Poi sono stata così occupata, che me ne sono dimenticata. E una volta, quando stavo nel traffico, ho deciso di "ammazare il tempo" in quel centro commerciale. Davvero non mi aspettavo di trovarlo, perchè i saldi erano già iniziati circa 2 settimana prima. Ma il mio bel maglione era ancora in attesa di me!)

















WEARING:
MAX MARA coat
GUCCI sneakers
ZARA pants
CAMAIEU sweater
VINTAGE bracelets


Which color is the color of the season? what do u think?


xoxo
Darya

26 comments:

  1. Очень люблю свитера такие объемные аля свитер бойфренда))

    http://frau-eismann.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Klassnij sviter. Polnostju look ochen nravitsa :) xoxo Tijana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sweater - so wonderful... again - beautiful pictures!

    Tanja - PureGlam.tv or via Facebook-Page

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Zara pants and I'll try to find them on sales! The color of the sweater looks so nice on your skin! Definitely a nice outfit!

    Have a nice day!
    xoxo (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pants and sweeter are absolutely perfect! Green sweeter and your eyes together look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Without any doubt burgundy is the colour of the season!! And green makes your eyes look bigger and brighter!!
    xoxo
    Patricia

    http://misstoptenimage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Замечательный свитер! И цвет потрясающий - подчёркивает твои зелёные глазки! )))

    http://easyvirtue-smorodina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Куколка!!!!Ваш блог, для меня "наркотик". Так вдохновляют образы...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this sweater!And the color is not just great it`s awesome!)and it matches your eyes!!
    also, I like the burgundy jeans))

    http://voguendreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this look :) especially the color of the pants
    oh and your bracelets are gorgeous too

    sammie
    from
    fashionbarbecue.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so pretty:) I love the green and burgundy together!!

    http://latelystylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Свитер шикарный! Мои любимые косы и потрясающий зеленый цвет! В сочетании с бордовыми джинсами выглядит особо стильно!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Какой красивый свитер! Просто загляденье!
    http://fashionfriendsdiary.blogspot.com/2012/01/blog-post.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the sweater, and the skinny pants too ( they are also in my wardrobe :))

    kisses from Italy

    ohmygoshitsfashiontime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful outfit, but I relly can't imagine how you did not get frozen in these sneakers. They look great, but not very warm (:

    Love, B.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Как много снега! В Питере с ним туговато сейчас) Образ замечательный! И зеленый, и беж блондинкам безумно идет, тем более что у тебя еще и глаза зеленые) Везучая) А кеды - тема, тем более если на машине ;)

    Follow back ;)
    toppedwithcinnamon.blogspot.com

    Elena xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. amazing photo
    beautiful hair ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. cool sweater!

    (p.s. enter in my ROMWE.COM GIVEAWAY if you get a chance!!)
    MY BLOG: DRESS UP FOR ARMAGEDDON

    ReplyDelete
  19. great! please help me, does anybody knows if the pants are from zara woman or zara trf? i want them baaaad

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the sweater!


    www.modedamour.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. you are a very beautifull girl!! I follow your blog, I hope you'll follow my. I like very much your look

    ReplyDelete
  22. You look amazing on the first picture :) great colors :)

    ReplyDelete