Monday, January 30, 2012

TOTAL GREY & SCULLS








It's sooo cold outside that you even can not imagine!!! It's about -20-25 degrees BELOW ZERO! I'm freezing! SOS!)))
So I'm gonna show you pics that were done when it was not so cold outside)


Today I wanted to share with you a bit my thoughts about friendship again. Do you trust people around you? You should think twice before trusting to someone. There are a lot of foolish people around, that can seem to be nice and polite on the first sight. Only then, when you get in difficult situation, you can understand if this person was honest with you or not. And it's so sad for me! Cause I always want to believe that people are much more better then they are in reality.  


Do you remember that recently I've shown you the ASOS booties with the transparent heel? Now I can tell you 101% that I'm TOTALLY in love with them!!! They are sooo comfy that I even didn't want to take them off! My outfit for these shoes is totally grey - different tones of grey. And I loved this experience so much! It looks casual till you don't add scuul-scarf and red lipstick ;)

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


На улице таааак холодно, что вы даже не можете себе этого представить! Около -20 - -25 НИЖЕ ноля! Я замерзаю! Помогите!)))


Сегодня я вновь хотела поделиться с вами своими мыслями о дружбе. Вы верите людям вокруг вас? Необходимо подумать дважды, прежде чем кому-то доверять. Повсеместно настолько много лживых людей, которые с первого взгляда кажутся милыми и вежливыми. Только после, попав в трудную, спорную ситуацию, вы можете понять, был ли с вами этот человек честен. Мне очень грустно от всего этого! Потому что мне всегда хочется верить в то, что люди гораздо лучше и порядочнее, чем есть на самом деле.


Вы помните, что недавно я вам показывала мои новые ботиночки от ASOS с прозрачным каблуком? Теперь я могу сказать с полной уверенностью, что я ОКОНЧАТЕЛЬНО и бесповоротно в них влюблена!!! Они настолько удобные, что мне даже не хотелось их снимать!) Мои образ, составленный с этими ботиночками, получился абсолютно серый - точнее собранный из различных оттенков серого. И мне так понравился этот монохромный опыт! Образ выглядит очень повседневно, пока вы не добавите в него шарф с черепами и красную помаду ;)

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

E 'mooolto freddo fuori che anche non potete immaginare! Cerca -20 - -25 gradi sotto zero! Mi sto congelando! SOS!)))
Così voglio mostrarvi le foto che sono state fatte quando non era ancora così freddo)

Oggi ho voluto anche condividere con voi un po 'i miei pensieri sull'amicizia ancora. Vi fidate le persone intorno a voi? Si dovrebbe pensare due volte prima di fidarsi di qualcuno. Ci sono un sacco di gente stupida in giro, che può sembrare di essere gentile ed educate alla prima vista. Solo dopo, quando arrivate in una situazione difficile, si può capire se questa persona è stata onesta con voi oppure no. Ed è così triste per me! Perché ho ​​sempre voglia di credere che le persone sono migliore della realtà.

Vi ricordate che ultimamente vi ho mostrato l'ASOS stivaletti con il tacco trasparente? Ora posso dire al 101% che io sono totalmente innamorata di loro! Sono trooooppo comodi che non volevo ne anche a toglierli! Il mio outfit per queste scarpe è completamente grigio: diversi toni di grigio. E mi e' piacuta questa esperienza così tanto! Sembra casuale fino a che non aggiungete la sciarpa con crani e il
 rossetto rosso ;)
















WEARING:
ASOS booties, bag, bracelet
ZARA pants
MAX&CO sweater
MAX MARA coat
VINTAGE black bracelet
I wish you only honest people around you!!!

xoxo
Your Darya

30 comments:

  1. Oh wow, the heels are amazing!:D And I love that coat!!

    xxx

    Mia's Little Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shoes!!! And the bag is soo cute :)

    What you said about friendship..Im just saying: better have ONE good friend than 100 false friends :)
    And a good friend is ALWAYS able to tell you the truth,if that sometimes may hurt you...

    xx
    katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Даша, Вы прекрасны!!! А стиль великолепен, ботинки классс!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing outfit! I think grey always gives a touch of elegance! :)
    I also love the scarf!
    Kisses,
    Chiara

    Books in my bags

    ReplyDelete
  5. Taking your coat off while it's been so cold outside, makes you a hero! ;)
    Your shoes and purse are very beautiful!!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so cute! Love the outfit X

    Follow me: www.zizistyling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOUR ARE LOVELY!!AND YOUR STYLE ITS BEAUTIFUL!!!

    I INVITE YOU TO SEE MY BLOG, MUST HAVE, I´M FROM SPAIN AND I LIVE IN GRAN CANARIA ISLAND!!! IF YOU LIKE MY STYLE AND MY BLOG YOU CAN ALSO FOLLOW ME AND PUT MY BLOG IN YOUR BLOG´S LIST.

    I FOLLOW YOU!!!

    http://musthavebymamen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely style and your booties are awesome!
    xoxo,
    Fashionhypnotised girl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tan guapa como siempre!
    http://tecuentomistrucos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Даша! Ты фантастически красива! Глаз невозможно оторвать!
    annamorgan.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Отлично! Люблю серый цвет! А в сочетании с красной помадой - просто супер! Дарья, ты красавица!

    http://easyvirtue-smorodina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know about your from chicisimo and today i decide come in to your blog and of course i follow you. I'm going to find you on cookbook to and follow you, follow me back if you like!

    www.marilynsclosetblog.com

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Согласна с мыслями о дружбе...
    Красивый образ) Смотришь на фотографии и не верится, что холодно)

    redpouch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my god!!! I can´t imagine 20- degrees below zero!!!! In Spain -5 degrees and it´s more for us.
    Sorry my bad english.
    I love your outfit!!! : )

    www.myredwardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. estas preciosa,tu siempre lo estas

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look gorgeous, as always :)

    ohmygoshitsfashiontime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. These heels are too good to be true - simply stunning!
    Grey is my favourite colour in the Winter. Some people find it boring and dull but I think multitonal greys layered up look incredibly chic!

    Anneli xx
    www.quiinest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are absolutely right, my dear! I love grey <3

      Delete
  18. Nice look and amazing photos!! Kss

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOve the simplicity of the look made fashionable with the scard and (awesome) shoes!


    www.creativityandchocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amazing outfit!
    Love your style Darling, these shoes are just amazing!

    Xoxo

    Museetmode.blogspot.com

    I'm now following you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful outfit... you look great!!
    I follow you like pleasure!!

    Pass to visit me, I have new post… and you follow me?! I’m waiting you!

    Many hugs ♥
    Valentina

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for the comment on my blog!I love yours!!This outfit is so cute!I adore the coat and shoes!!I'm following you now!Follow me back??xoxo
    www.fashionsroom-bea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. amazing outfit! i love the shoes

    Hayley xx
    www.dancinginspirations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. You are so beautiful, I love watching your blog <3


    http://ribboninpink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete